About Chronic Care Management Services
If you have Medicare and live with two or more chronic conditions like arthritis, diabetes, depression, or high blood pressure, Chronic Care Management (CCM) services can help connect the dots so you can spend more time doing what you love.
Ask your doctor about chronic care management services and get the connected care you need
Chronic care management services may include:
- At least 20 minutes a month of CCM services
- Personalized assistance from a dedicated health care professional who will work with you to create a care plan
- Coordination of care between your pharmacy, specialists, testing centers, hospitals, and more
- Phone check-ins between visits to keep you on track
- 24/7 emergency access to a health care professional
- Expert assistance with setting and meeting your health goals
What does Chronic Care Management mean for you?
CCM means having a continuous relationship with a dedicated health care professional who knows you and your history, gives you personal attention, and help you make the best choices for your health.
Connecting to a dedicated health care professional means you can better manage your care and spend more time focusing on your health.
CCM means you and your loved ones have the assistance you need to manage your chronic conditions so you can spend more time doing the things you enjoy.
Your dedicated health professional will help you keep track of your medical history, medications, and all the doctors you see. You'll receive a comprehensive care plan that outlines your treatment plan and goals.
CCM means having help on call 24/7 to address urgent needs from the comfort of your home.
CCM includes 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week (24/7) access to health care professionals for urgent needs, including a means to make contact regardless of the time of day or day of week.
Chronic Care Management Videos